Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Kyle and I were looking forward to celebrating our first Christmas in our house. Both of us grew up with real trees and we were excited to pick out a tree to continue the tradition. We didn't want to get too crazy with purchasing decorations this year with all of the other fun expenses we had, like a snow blower, so we plan on adding more every year. Here are a few pics of our house, Christmas style.


The little stocking in the middle is for a puppy, not a baby... sorry! 


I need the rest of the pieces for the Willow Creek Nativity. It's so beautiful.


I was not sure where to display all of our Christmas cards, so I hung them from a ribbon in our living room. I love seeing them every day. Thank you to everyone who sent us a card!



Merry Christmas fish. 


Our first real tree...


...with colored lights. Love you, Dad!
 

 We don't own a ladder tall enough to hang our lights outside, so we had to hang them in the inside of the porch. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment