Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kyle is Old

On Oct. 5th, Kyle turned the big 3-0. With the help of my friends, I was able to put together a surprise Oktoberfest themed birthday party for him that weekend. He left Saturday morning to call an Edgewood volleyball game, and when he came back to the house he had friends, great food, drinks, and games waiting for him. I am very proud that I was able to surprise him, but I can't really take too much credit...Kyle had a very busy week of work and a few blonde moments that prevented him from putting it together. So raise your stein and toast to Kyle - a wonderful husband and a great friend.


Chocolate amaretto cake with a cheesecake layer in the middle - YUM.


Some of the people who helped celebrate Kyle's Bday. 


The face-in-the-hole I painted so our party would be complete with a lederhosen appearance. 


It was a beautiful day for a party. 80 degrees in October - crazy!!!

Some party favorites included:
 Booze.

Beer dip.

Baby.

Bags.


a BIG thank you to Katie for helping with the planning and making all of the delicious German food!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun. the german people turned out awesome! you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete